Orijen Black Angus Beef Singles Freeze-Dried Dog Treats 42.5 g
Made with a single meat ingredient, Orijen Black Angus Beef Singles Freeze-dried Dog Treats provide a simple and pure way to reward and nourish your dog with the natural taste he loves. Delivered fresh from Canadian regions, these unique treats are loaded with 100% pure and natural free-range Black Angus beef that’s gently freeze-dried to keep your cherished dog healthy, happy and strong. Plus, they're made without cooking or preservatives so you can feel good about treating your dog.
- Single-source protein treats made with free-range pure and natural Angus beef
- Made from 100% meat and nothing else: no preservatives or fillers. Low calorie and carbohydrate free
- Gently freeze-dried to lock in flavor and nutrition
- Guaranteed analysis to mirror Mother Nature for a diet that is biologically appropriate for your dog
- Re-sealable bag allows for easy storage and to preserve the flavor and aroma
INGREDIENTS WE LOVE FROM PEOPLE WE TRUST
Fresh angus beef liver (60%), fresh angus beef (30%), fresh angus beef tripe (10%).
NOURISH AS NATURE INTENDED
Your dog shares his eating anatomy with the wolf, which means he’s evolved as a carnivore, adapted for a diet rich and varied in meat (not carbohydrates and grains).
DESIGNED TO MIRROR MOTHER NATURE
|Crude protein||35 %|
|Fat content||45 %|
|Crude fiber||1 %|
MEAT AND PROTEIN-RICH
Made with 100% fresh Angus beef, ORIJEN treats feature a Biologically Appropriate™ protein content of 35%.
Your dog’s natural diet contains few carbohydrates, so why include them in his treats? That’s why we make ORIJEN treats free of any grains or carbohydrates – just the goodness and taste of pure and natural meat.
LOW CALORIE, CARBOHYDRATE-FREE
Made with 100% Angus Beef, our Biologically Appropriate™ ORIJEN Angus Beef dog treats are entirely carbohydrate-free. We recommend offering ORIJEN treats in moderation as a healthy reward – featuring just 5 calories per treat, you can enjoy the experience of rewarding your cherished companion.